Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What I Love Mini Album

I created this envelope album using smaller button-string envelopes. I absolutely loved the effect, and I made it HUGE! It's soooo thick and heavy!

Here's a few shots of the cover:







See....told ya it was thick:





Here are the "pages".....some aren't pages at all, but inserts. I will try to post them in order.



















My scrap pals:






I ((love)) this quote:











This is a bitty little card insert:



and once opened, it reveals my disasterous new bangs:











Thanks for taking the time to look at my massive new mini!

((HUGS))
Kristie

3 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

I love it - LOL @ massive mini ;) very cool book Kristie - maybe you SHOULD start MAAA :D

Stacey said...

WOW!!! Kristie this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I am soooo impressed!! How long did it take you to do this???? wowzers...
LOVE love love your bangs too!!! Do you like them?? I totally don't even dare to do that!!!! Awesome book girl!!!!!

Susan said...

Kristie.....this is absolutely fantastic!!! I love all the textures, layers, and quotes....you totally rock with the mini albums!!! (((HUGS))))